Expected Salary Band - P.A
Experience 5 - 20 Year
Qualification BE , Btech , ME , Mtech, PhD
Locations : Santa Clara and Los Angeles
Brief : Our client, a startup backed by all top global VC / fund houses, is geared to providing infrastructure tools for customized computing and acceleration solutions for big data applications. It is seeking talented and self-motivated software engineers to join its compiler development team.
Background : Their compiler provides an automated C/C++ to FPGA/GPU compilation flow. The compiler integrates a set of advanced source-to-source transformations that lead to optimized implementation while minimizing or eliminating manual code changes.
We have multiple junior to senior (Technical leadership) level positions. These positions offer a tremendous opportunity for personal growth in product development and engineering management.
- Developing the compiler frontend, middle-end, or backend
- Designing and implementing optimization passes
- Participating in all phases of feature development from specification, software architecture design, algorithm design to implementation and testing
- BS/MS with at least two years of experience in compiler development or PhD, in CS/EE or related fields
- Good understanding of compiler optimizations and be familiar with open source compiler infrastructures such as LLVM or ROSE
- Proficient in data structures, algorithm design, C/C++ programming, and software engineering practices
- Knowledge in FPGA/GPU programming is a plus
- The candidate is expected to be self-driven, with strong problem-solving skills, and is committed to developing high quality production software
NOTE : Salary mentioned is only an indication and should be used at own discretion. Not binding on ONS SEARCH since it depends on various factors.