Expected Salary Band - P.A
Experience 4 - 20 Year
Qualification BE , Btech , ME , Mtech, PhD
Locations : Santa Clara and Los Angeles
Brief : Our client, a startup backed by all top global VC / fund houses, is geared to providing infrastructure tools for customized computing and acceleration solutions for big data applications. It is seeking talented and self-motivated software engineers to join its compiler development team.
Background : Their accelerated applications are built on top of its runtime system and acceleration libraries in selected application domains such as genomics data processing that can be deployed in the cloud or onsite. They can provide orders-of-magnitude performance and power efficiency, all without any change of user code or scripts.
We have multiple junior to senior (Technical leadership) level positions. These positions offer a tremendous opportunity for personal growth in product development and engineering management.
- Developing accelerated solutions for big data applications such as genomics data processing and machine learning
- Developing runtime systems to manage/share accelerators in data centers
- Integrating our runtime systems with accelerated applications and cloud computing frameworks
- Participating in all phases of feature development from specification, software architecture design, algorithm design to implementation and testing Job Requirements
- BS/MS with at least 3+ years of experience in HPC or cloud computing, or PhD in CS/EE or related fields
- Excellent programming skills in C++ and/or Java
- Experienced in parallel/distributed computing
- Familiar with Hadoop and Spark programming
- General knowledge in FPGAs is a plus
NOTE : Salary mentioned is only an indication and should be used at own discretion. Not binding on ONS SEARCH since it depends on various factors.